TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. I agree to abide by the decision/recommendations of the International Coach Guild on policy and procedure as an associate member of the International Coach Guild (ICG).
2. I agree that when an International Coach Guild staff member or a reviewer determines that there is insufficient documentation to make a final decision on my application, I will collect and submit additional documentation as required.
3. Not to cause or permit anything which may damage or endanger the intellectual property of the International Coach Guild or assist or allow others to do so ( International Coach Guild’s intellectual property includes all aspects of International Coach Guild’s intellectual property in whatever form associated with International Coach Guild, including but not limited to the rights contained in their website, stationary, customer lists, graphics, literature, style of trading, copyright, design rights, patents, logos, course materials and content etc).
4. I understand that only current members (those whose membership application has been approved and who have paid their membership fees for the current year) may use the International Coach Guild logo for the promotion of their services.
5. I understand that if I am found to have deliberately misused any International Coach Guild logo, the International Coach Guild has the right to revoke my membership or refuse my application for or renewal of membership.
6. I agree that the International Coach Guild has sole discretion to issue, amend or revoke the rules and regulations governing such approval/recognition. I agree to abide by any decision of the International Coach Guild regarding the matters of approval/recognition, including changes in regulations, and the revocation of approval/recognition.
7. I understand that the International Coach Guild may receive remuneration if I accept offer from Aon insurance
8. All difference which may arise as a result of this agreement shall be referred to a single arbitrator to be agreed upon by the parties.
9. That in the event that the International Coach Guild is liable to any extent under this agreement or under general law the International Coach Guild’s liability is to be limited to the amount of the Fee paid by the applicant
10. That any publicity or information provided by the International Coach Guild in relation to the provision of the services are for guidance only & are subject to alteration from time to time without consent from the member.
11. New members may join or current members can change level of recognition with International Coach Guild at any time. International Coach Guild memberships are prorated annually.
12. REFUNDS: I understand and agree that application fees / membership fees is non-refundable if International Coach Guild Membership is cancel/terminated or ends for any reason.
13. International Coach Guild Memberships & the payment will be automatic renewed annually in advance yearly. Unless written notice of termination at least 30 days prior to the current term end. Written notice to International Coaching Guide via firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. International Coach Guild retains the right to changes fees annually without prior notice.