Certified Master Coach (CMC)
As a recognised ICG CMC coach you demonstrate excellence in ICG Core Competencies and Proficiencies in your coaching skills and you are committed to life-long learning.
The CMC level requires at least 2500 coaching hours completed, 2250 hours of which must have been paid hours.
If you have successfully completed a Level III ICG recognised course, then you can apply directly with the ICG after you have completed the following requirements:
- ICG Recognised Course - Completion of ICG Level III Recognised Course (250+ training hours)
- Coaching experience - Log minimum 2500 coaching hours
- Coaching experience - Log minimum 2250 paid hours out of the 2500 coaching hours
- Client references - 10 x Client references
- Mentor supervision - Supervised by an ICG Level III Recognised Coach
- Assessment - 1 x coaching session recording, with transcript
- Assessment - 1000 word critical reflection on where ICG Core Competencies are demonstrated in relation to your recorded coaching session
- Coach self-assessment - 500 words Coach’s self-assessment of practice
$447 membership fee to join for 1 year