Certified Coach (CC)
As a recognised ICG CC coach you demonstrate practiced experience in ICG Core Competencies and Proficiencies in your coaching skills.
The CC level requires at least 500 coaching hours completed, 350 hours of which must have been paid hours.
If you have successfully completed a Level I ICG recognised course, then you can apply directly with the ICG after you have completed the following requirements:
- ICG Recognised Course – Completion of ICG Level 1 Recognised Course (70+ training hours)
- Coaching experience – Log minimum 500 coaching hours
- Coaching experience – Log minimum 350 paid hours out of the 500 coaching hours
- Client references – 5 x Client references
- Mentor supervision – Supervised by an ICG Level I Recognised Coach
- Assessment – 1 x coaching session recording, with transcript
- Assessment – 750 word critical reflection on where ICG Core Competencies are demonstrated in relation to your recorded coaching session
- Coach self-assessment – 500 words Coach’s self-assessment of practice
$497 membership fee to join for 2 years
$197 recognition fee for Certified Coach Level