Certified Advanced Coach (CAC)
As a recognised ICG CAC coach you demonstrate practiced experience in ICG Core Competencies and Proficiencies in your coaching skills to be able to mentor other coaches in this skill.
The CPCS level requires at least 750 coaching hours completed, 675 hours of which must have been paid hours.
If you have successfully completed a Level II ICG recognised course, then you can apply directly with the ICG after you have completed the following requirements:
- ICG Recognised Course - Completion of ICG Level II Recognised Course (150+ training hours)
- Coaching experience - Log minimum 750 coaching hours
- Coaching experience - Log minimum 675 paid hours out of the 750 coaching hours
- Client references - 7 x Client references
- Mentor supervision - Supervised by an ICG Level II Recognised Coach
- Assessment - 1 x coaching session recording, with transcript
- Assessment - 750 word critical reflection on where ICG Core Competencies are demonstrated in relation to your recorded coaching session
- Coach self-assessment - 500 words Coach’s self-assessment of practice
$397 membership fee to join for 1 year