Accredited Coach (AC)
As a recognised ICG AC coach you demonstrate excellence in ICG Core Competencies and Proficiencies in your coaching skills and you are committed to life-long learning.
The AC level requires at least 3000 coaching hours completed, 2500 hours of which must have been paid hours.
If you have successfully completed a Level IV ICG recognised course, then you can apply directly with the ICG after you have completed the following requirement:
- ICG Recognised Course – Completion of ICG Level IV Recognised Course (350+ training hours)
- Coaching experience – Log minimum 3000 coaching hours
- Coaching experience – Log minimum 2500 paid hours out of the 3000 coaching hours
- Client references – 10 x Client references
- Mentor supervision – Supervised by an ICG Level IV Recognised Coach
- Assessment – 1 x coaching session recording, with transcript
- Assessment – 1500 word critical reflection on where ICG Core Competencies are demonstrated in relation to your recorded coaching session
- Coach self-assessment – 500 words Coach’s self-assessment of practice
$497 membership fee to join for 1 year